- Manage your retirement income needs, desires and expenses
- Maintain your lifestyle choices and priorities
- Ensure that long-term goals and aspirations are funded for travel, healthcare, estate planning, charitable giving and other goals
We can help you develop a comprehensive plan to:
- Minimize taxes on income—now and during retirement
- Retain ownership and control of your assets
- Evaluate the variables in your retirement plan to ensure alignment with your goals and objectives
After ascertaining these factors, we design an investment strategy to meet your needs, based on your investor profile. The key to effective asset management is creating and maintaining a diversified investment portfolio that is designed to work for many years.
That’s why risk analysis is an integral part of our ongoing process. We continually identify and analyze all risk factors and make objective and unbiased recommendations to provide you with the peace of mind you seek.
We will help you articulate your estate planning goals and we will work closely with your tax and legal advisors to ensure your financial plan reflects your estate planning needs. Or, if you prefer, we can provide our own team of professional advisors adept at the intricacies of estate and tax planning.
Charitable giving can provide tax benefits for you and your heirs. A full assessment of the short- and long-term tax and estate planning implications is conducted to help you achieve your wealth management objectives.